Terms and conditions of website usage
Welcome to our website. The terms on this page relate to the use of our website. Terms and Conditions for the services we provide are below:
Terms and conditions of using our website
2. The term “Bamboo Data Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
4. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This website and its content is copyright of Bamboo Data Ltd. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
6.1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
6.2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
6.3. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.